Based in Zwolle, The Netherlands
28 April, 2017
Cublast HD is the platformer that will challenge your agility and puzzle solving skills! Use physics, gravity and precisely timed movements to overcome obstacles and collect Blastpoints. Not only do the single-player, co-op and versus campaigns contain 100+ levels, there is a vibrant community with player made content! Beat the levels, find hidden artifacts, show off your high scores or create your own levels and share them with the community. Do you have what it takes to beat this universe?
The Cublast game series came into existence as a hobby project and was initially released on mobile platforms. After the team looked for a more serious platform and got accepted into ID@Xbox, they decided to create a successor to their game which is now known as Cublast HD!
- Serene and captivating abstract world
- Challenging mix of puzzle and agility elements
- Cooperate or compete with your friends
- Powerful and easy to use level editor
- Ever-expanding content made by the online community
- Fully customizable with vibrant themes and accent colors
- Compete and show off your skills with the online highscores and replays
Logo & Icon
- "Players can share their creations with the community from around the world. "
- linuxgamenews, linuxgamenews.com
- "If you’re a fan of minimal design and reflex puzzles, it’s likely to be a good experience and worth the money."
- Twitter, gamersalmanac.com
Available on Itch thinkfaststudio.itch.io.
About ThinkFast Studio
ThinkFast Studio is a Dutch game development studio that strives to combine the arcade game experience with current-day game technologies.
More information on ThinkFast Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Cublast HD Credits
Creator and Lead Developer, ThinkFast Studio
Creator and Lead Artist, ThinkFast Studio
Stefan van Diemen de Jel
Developer, ThinkFast Studio
Audio Design, Freelancer