Based in Zwolle, The Netherlands
May 19, 2015
Press / Business contact:
+316 8188 4693
ThinkFast Studio is a Dutch game development studio that strives to combine the arcade game experience with current-day game technologies.
ThinkFast Studio was founded by Stefan Dinkelberg and Djordy Donopawiro in May, 2015. At that time they've won the second prize in the Windows Game Developer Contest with their mobile game Cublast. This gave them a starting capital and a lot of motivation to create a future out of their hobby. Later that year Stefan and Djordy decided that they wanted to create something bigger than mobile games by applying to the ID@Xbox program. They got accepted a short time after that which lead to their first professional project, Cublast HD. An upgraded experience tailored for PC and Console. They were now looking for a third partner to strengthen them in the development. This is where Stefan van Diemen de Jel jumped in as a developer! Right now, the team is working hard to develop and manage Cublast HD and coming up with future games to create!
There are far more images available for ThinkFast Studio, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- Best Casual Entertainment Game Nominee - Dutch Game Awards 2017 - Dutch Game Awards
- Best Game Design Nominee - Dutch Game Awards 2017 - Dutch Game Awards
- 2nd prize Windows Game Developer Contest 2015 - Microsoft - Web Archive
- Country representative for the Dutch embassy's trade mission to India. - NASSCOM Game Developer Conference 2016 - DGA Website
- "Ten thousand downloads in a day"
- Windesheim, Hogeschoolkrant Windesheim
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Co-Founder, Lead Developer
Co-Founder, Art Director
Stefan van Diemen de Jel