Based in Zwolle, The Netherlands
May 19, 2015
Press / Business contact:
+316 8188 4693
ThinkFast Studio is a Dutch game development studio that strives to combine the arcade gaming experience with current-day game technologies.
The idea of ThinkFast Studio started as a hobby of the founders, Stefan Dinkelberg and Djordy Donopawiro. They created a minimalistic mobile platformer game called Cublast. While developing this game, they received a ton of positive feedback from their players, which led them to submit Cublast for the Windows Game Developer Contest of 2015. To their biggest surprise, they achieved the second place in the contest which earned them the motivation to start their own company, ThinkFast Studio.While building the company, the team wanted more than just mobile games. This is when they decided to go back to their gaming roots and started creating PC and Console games. With this goal in mind, the company took in a second developer, Stefan van Diemen de Jel, who has now replaced Djordy as a company owner.
There are far more images available for ThinkFast Studio, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- Best Casual Entertainment Game Nominee - Dutch Game Awards 2017 - Dutch Game Awards
- Best Game Design Nominee - Dutch Game Awards 2017 - Dutch Game Awards
- 2nd prize Windows Game Developer Contest 2015 - Microsoft - Web Archive
- Country representative for the Dutch embassy's trade mission to India. - NASSCOM Game Developer Conference 2016 - DGA Website
- "Ten thousand downloads in a day"
- Windesheim, Hogeschoolkrant Windesheim
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Co-Founder, Lead Developer
Stefan van Diemen de Jel